USA MSRP: $472.99 USD
- 18 Gigabit accelerator for passive HDMI® cables
- Works with cables up to 15 meters
- Powered by USB
- Small, easy to install
Installation of the HDM-GA1
The HDM-GA1 is designed to be used with passive 24 gauge HDMI® cables at a distance of up to 15 meters and is intended to be installed at the display side of the system.
1. Install (or find existing) passive 24 gauge HDMI® cable.
2. Connect the input terminal of the HDM-GA1 to the display side of the passive HDMI® cable.
3. Connect the output terminal of the HDM-GA1 to the input of the display with a passive HDMI® cable 2 meters or less in length.
4. Connect supplied USB cable between the HDM-GA1 and a USB power supply port (included USB).
5. Turn on display and select correct HDMI® input. Viola…you are finished